THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
23rd – 24th July 2022, Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT ) Chennai
Founded in 1984, VIT has made a mark in the field of higher education in India imparting quality education in a multi-cultural ambiance, intertwined with extensive application-oriented research. VIT was established with the aim to provide quality higher education on par with International Standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. VIT was established by well-known educationalist and former parliamentarian, Dr. G. Viswanathan, Founder and Chancellor, a visionary who transformed VIT into a center of excellence in higher technical education. Govt. of India recognized VIT as an Institution of Eminence (IoE). ARIIA, Govt. of India recognized VIT as an No. 1 Private University for Innovation. MHRD, Govt of India ranked VIT as No.15 among the Engineering Institutions (NIRF-2020 ranking). VIT Chennai is ably spearheaded by Mr. Sankar Viswanathan, Vice President, Ms. Kadhambari S Viswanathan, Assistant Vice President, Dr. Rambabu Kodali, Vice Chancellor and Dr. V. S. Kanchana Bhaaskaran, Pro-Vice Chancellor. They share in the mission to make VIT a global center towards academic and research excellence.The focus is to:
- To maximize the Industrial connectivity
- To create Centers of Excellence in contemporary areas of research.
- To enrich technological and managerial human capital nurtured in a multicultural ambience.
- To provide a common platform for the agglomeration of ideas of personnel from various walks of life for learning enrichment.
- To create opportunities and exploit the available resources to benefit industry/society.
- To encourage participation in the national agenda of knowledge building.
- To foster international collaborations for mutual benefit in areas of research.